Opportunities That Make a Difference
At Greensboro Staffing Consultants, we are committed to helping public sector institutions and government agencies deliver on its commitments to citizens. Through our bespoke workforce solutions, you will become a part of something much bigger: an effort that is making real differences in communities across the country. On top of competitive salaries and a benefits package that including dental, medical and 401K plans - we offer employees diverse workplaces where they can grow professionally while belonging authentically. Together let's create meaningful change!
Enterprise Solution Analyst
Job Code: 702253
Job Location: Hybrid - Richmond, VA
Close Date: February 10, 2023
Pay Range: $61 - $80 Hourly
Employment Type: C2C/1099/W2
Job Description: We are seeking a Developer Analyst to provide technical analysis, user documentation, and to coordinate changes for legacy .Net applications as well as for new enterprise solutions. This individual will be expected to work with the current development team to quickly learn our client's base system to support and expand it.
This position will be responsible for interacting with agency customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on the usage and development of .NET applications. This position will serve as the technical expert in implementation, maintenance and support, and also has the ability to facilitate and promote the use applications to improve operational efficiencies and customer service at VITA.
- Experience working with business users to document requested changes to determine impact to IT applications
- Experience decomposing business requirements into discrete parts for IT application development and testing
- Experience with planning and monitoring application development changes through the full systems development life cycle
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both onsite and remote teams.
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and developers to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Apps Portals) and Azure exposure beneficial.
- Bachelor degree in related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Public Sector background/experience a plus.
Greensboro Staffing Consultants is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Stay informed, stay connected and explore the wide range of career opportunities with Greensboro Staffing Consultants. Discover how you can make a difference – sign up to join our Talent Community today!
Tell us more about yourself so we can match your unique talents and passions with potential roles that could be perfect for you.