Opportunities That Make a Difference
At Greensboro Staffing Consultants, we are committed to helping public sector institutions and government agencies deliver on its commitments to citizens. Through our bespoke workforce solutions, you will become a part of something much bigger: an effort that is making real differences in communities across the country. On top of competitive salaries and a benefits package that including dental, medical and 401K plans - we offer employees diverse workplaces where they can grow professionally while belonging authentically. Together let's create meaningful change!
Job Code: 703589
Job Location: Durham, NC
Close Date: February 10, 2023
Pay Range: $34 - $44 Hourly
Employment Type: C2C/1099/W2
Our team is looking for a LMS Administrator to join us in taking our client's Learning Management system(s) from good to great. This LMS Administrator must be experienced and ready to help with monitoring, maintenance, and optimization of the platform!
On this team, you'll collaborate with content developers to create and deliver innovative virtual webinars, practical e-learning solutions for both agency staff external stakeholders and internal state personnel. Additionally your role will be critical in the effective operation of NCFAST's Learning Management System - providing registration services , notifications alerts administration of training materials operational support assessments & report generation as well as resource management too!
In addition to LMS Administration responsibilities, this position may participate in development and delivery of training content to ensure deadlines are met. The LMS Administrator will partner globally with various Business Administrators, Analysts, and Developers on a routine basis and use excellent interpersonal communication skills to establish strong relationships with these training partners to ensure an efficient process and successful outcome.
Required Experience/Skills Include:
- Experience working in a LMS such as Moodle, Blackboard, or similar content management system.
- Experience in eLearning design theories and standards (SCORM, AICC, etc).
- Experience developing instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create engaging course content.
- Experience in computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems.
- Background working with training developers, program SMEs, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective.
- Experience in computer-based training instructional design with learning design software such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, Visio.
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology, including User Experience design and digital media authoring.
- Experience with Agile methodology, and project management software such as JIRA, SharePoint and/or MS Project.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major emphasis on coursework in business or public administration or related field.
- Four years of administrative experience involving participation in the planning and management of a business or governmental programs.
Greensboro Staffing Consultants is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Stay informed, stay connected and explore the wide range of career opportunities with Greensboro Staffing Consultants. Discover how you can make a difference – sign up to join our Talent Community today!
Tell us more about yourself so we can match your unique talents and passions with potential roles that could be perfect for you.