This remote, temp to permanent position will assist Wake Tech’s Web Architect with current duties to maintain the technical operations the college’s main website and assist during the website redesign.
- At least 2 years’ experience building responsive websites and applications using Drupal CMS 8 or higher.
- Advanced experience with Drupal Theming
- Proficiency in working with PHP
- Solid understanding of relational databases, including MySQL, MariaDB. .
- Experience with developing and consuming RESTful APIs and/or data from third-party sources.
- Familiarity with code repository tools, along with CI/CD tools.
- Experience working in a Linux environment is highly desired.
Greensboro Staffing Consultants is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.